Get Talking with 32GB Straight Talk Smartphones
Phones equipped with 32GB can store a moderate amount of pictures and music on your phone. Straight Talk is a pre-paid wireless phone service that uses 4G LTE networks and allows you to pay as you go without dealing with long-term contracts, activation fees, or monthly bills. Straight Talk's plans offer different terms and features based on your needs, and a number of different phones are compatible with the service.What kinds of phones can you use with Straight Talk?
This service is available on a variety of 32GB smartphones, such as the ones listed here:
- Apple iPhone 6: This model features 8.0MP camera and a 4.7-inch screen as well as Voice Over LTE and the ability to make calls over Wi-Fi.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5: A fingerprint sensor, an S Pen Stylus with accompanying software, and 4K video recording are features of this phone.
- LG G4: The G4 features a 5.5-inch screen, Smart Lock, a manual camera mode, and the Android operating system.
- Motorola Droid Turbo 2: This global ready model includes wireless charging, a 21.0MP camera, and a variety of sensors, including accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass.
To choose a phone and set up service, take the following steps:
- Step 1: Choose between buying a phone already equipped with Straight Talk capability or buying a phone and purchasing a SIM card separately.
- Step 2: Choose the brand of smartphone you prefer as Apple, LG, Motorola, and Samsung all offer a variety of smartphones that can be used.
- Step 3: Choose a color, if applicable, as some brands may have a selection of colors and styles available.
- Step 4: Choose a service plan and follow the instructions to activate your smartphone. Straight Talk offers several different plans that include various speeds and data options.
A "locked" smartphone is one that includes software that restricts its use to one specific carrier or network. A smartphone must be unlocked and compatible with one of the company's networks (Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, or Sprint) to be used with Straight Talk.What features are included with new Straight Talk smartphones?
Regardless of the model, all smartphones that are purchased already equipped with Straight Talk include text messaging, voicemail, call waiting and caller ID. Additional features may be available depending on the model of your phone and the plan you choose.