Brother PocketJet Thermal Mobile Printer Models with Specs
Printing pictures or documents outside of the office or when you are away from home is possible with mobile thermal printers that plug into your phone using a USB or connect through your phone through the internet or Bluetooth. These printers are able to connect to your phone or device directly and allow you to print when you are away from other printers. They are capable of printing pictures, documents, and anything you can access on your phone.How big is a Brother PocketJet Mobile Printer?
All of the PocketJet series printers have the same external size. The dimensions of a printer in the series are 10.04 inches in length, 2.17 inches in width, and 1.18 inches in height. They are all capable of printing full 8.5 inch (215.9mm) pages.How many pages can mobile printers print, and how quickly?
All the mobile printers in the Pocketjet series print up to 8 pages per minute. These printers are able to print full pages on fanfold thermal, continuous roll, or cut-sheet printer paper. The optional high-capacity rechargeable Li-ion battery lasts for up to 600 pages printed for every single model in the PocketJet series as well.What are the different PocketJet models and specs?
There are 6 different models of PocketJet thermal printers that account for various types of use. Brother PocketJet thermal printers include:
- Model 722: The 722 printer has 203 x 200 dots per inch, as well as all of the specs that are included at the bottom of this list.
- Model 723: The 723 model uses high-resolution and prints at 300 dots per inch while also including the features at the end of this list.
- Model 762: The model 762 printer uses Bluetooth technology (Ver.2.1+EDR SPP, BIP, OPP, HCRP support) to connect to your devices. This printer also has a dpi of 203x200.
- Model 763 and Model 763MFi: The 763 printer model has Bluetooth technology (Ver.2.1+EDR SPP, BIP, OPP, HCRP support) and has high-resolution 300 dpi thermal print technology. The 763MFi model also includes Bluetooth technology (Ver.2.1+EDR SPP, BIP, OPP, HCRP, and iAP/MFi), but it also supports iOS. It also has high-resolution 300 dpi thermal print technology like the 763 does.
- Model 773: This printer supports Wi-Fi Direct, iOS, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Mopria. It offers high-resolution 300 dpi and uses thermal technology.
All the models in the series have full-speed USB 2.0 and Wi-Fi Direct interfaces. The USB is used to hardwire your device directly to the printer. They all support Windows Mobile and Android and are compatible with Windows, Mac OS, and Linux operating systems, as well as others that are listed above. All of the models print up to 8 pages per minute on pages up to 8.5 inches wide on cut-sheet, continuous roll, or fanfold thermal printer paper. All these printers use thermal print technology, and every model has storage for downloaded templates and comes with resident fonts. Each model also produces up to 600 pages from 100% charge with the high-capacity rechargeable Li-ion battery.