Cuisinart Automatic Coffee Makers
Automatic programmable coffee makers enable you to jump-start your morning routine. From durable stainless steel models to devices that come with hot water systems, there is a coffee maker designed to suit most lifestyles. Features like fresh grind capabilities and single brew functions are also available in many coffee makers.
How do you clean a Cuisinart coffee maker?
A coffee maker consists of various components that power the many different features and functions it provides. To ensure an efficient brewing experience, there are different methods for cleaning each component.
- Filter basket, carafe, and lid. The filter basket, carafe, and lid of coffee maker models can be cleaned by either hand washing them in warm, soapy water and rinsing thoroughly, or on the upper rack of your dishwasher. Dry the filter basket, carafe, and lid completely before reassembling or storing the parts to prevent bacterial growth.
- Base. To clean the base of a coffee maker, first, unplug the power source to the programmable Cuisinart unit. Then wipe the surface with a damp cloth. The same can be done for the area located under the filter to remove any unwanted residue. Do not submerge the base of the coffee maker in water.
How can you remove calcium from a coffee maker?
When the flashing Cleaning light is lit on your coffee maker, it is time for it to be decalcified.
- Fill reservoir. Using a ?-cup water and ?-cup white vinegar solution, fill the water reservoir to capacity.
- Begin cleaning cycle. Press the Clean button on your coffee maker. When the light comes on, turn your coffee maker on.
- Cleaning complete. When the coffee maker produces five beeps, this signals that the cleaning cycle has been completed.
- Initial brew Run through a full brew cycle with water before using the coffee maker after decalcification.
How do you program a Cuisinart coffee maker?
- Set the time. To set the time on your coffee maker, turn the Function knob to the clock setting. Press and hold down the hour or minute button on the coffee maker until the clock begins to flash. Scroll through the numbers for hour or minutes until the numbers appear that you want. Once you find the settings you are looking for, wait for the numbers to stop flashing.
- Auto-On. Turn the programmable function knob to PROG. When the Auto-On LED light flashes, set the time you want your coffee maker to begin brewing. Once you have selected your desired time, turn the programmable function knob to Auto-On and press the On/Off button. When the blue indicator light is showing, the function is on.
- Auto-Off. Turn the coffee makers programmable function knob to Auto-Off. You can make selections to have the coffee maker automatically turn off zero to four hours after a brewing cycle has finished. Once you have selected the appropriate time between cycles, allow the time to stop flashing; this will lock in your time until changed.
Where are Cuisinart coffee makers made?
Cuisinart coffee makers are manufactured in the United States.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Cuisinart.