Epson Printer Photo Papers
Epson printer photo papers are suitable for both every day and photographic uses. It's important to purchase premium photo paper that will allow you to print photo-quality prints at home. With so many options available for printing, you should know what to look for when you need printer paper for your next project.How do you choose Epson sheets?
With so many types of Epson products on the market, it's important to know what to buy. Take the time to explore the types of printer papers to make sure that your printing comes out the way that you desire:
- Paper size: The Epson sheets come in various sizes, including letter and A4.
- Number of sheets: The number of sheets of Epson paper in a package should be considered based on the project or presentation.
- Coating on premium photo paper: The coating can range from matte to luster to glossy.
- Additional features: Some Epson paper is better for one fine art project over another, such as an iron-on transfer.
The type of Epson premium photo paper will have an impact on the final product. You will want to look at the type of printer you have as well as the size you ultimately want. You will also want to decide on whether you need matte or glossy photo paper:
- Media: When using the printed paper for general media, it's possible to go with multipurpose paper. Getting matte paper is usually a good idea in this case.
- Premium: Premium photo paper is available for a high-quality photo print. For a professional look, look for glossy paper.
- Fine art: Fine art paper is a little thicker and is capable of being matted and framed.
Epson photo paper is designed to be thick and absorbent. Particularly when printing photographs and fine art, a lot of ink is used to produce the quality. As such, the paper needs to be able to absorb the ink. Otherwise, the ink runs together or soaks through the paper. It can be found in glossy form as well.What are Epson's different photo paper sizes?
Many Epson printers will have specific settings for you to click on when printing photographic media. You want to choose a photo setting where more ink is used. Additionally, you want to adjust the settings based on the paper size:
- 4x6 inches
- 5x7 inches
- 8x10 inches
- 8.5x11 inches
- A4 (8.3x11.7 inches)
8x10-inch paper is considered the largest paper size for printing full-size photos from a standard printer. It's also possible to use software to click into a format that will print multiple images on one page. 8.5x11-inch paper, on the other hand, is used for fine art paper and for presentations. You can also set a custom paper size where necessary.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Epson.