Expand Your Media Options With an Epson LCD Projector
Epson LCD projectors are available in a variety of different formats. Each design has a range of different features. Video inputs, image brightness, and image ratios vary between particular models.What native resolution and image aspect ratios are available?
Epson projectors with LCD come with native resolutions of 800x600p, 1024x768p, 1280x720p, 1280x800p, 1920x1080p, and 1920x1200p. Resolution determines the quality of an image. If an image with low-resolution is blown up to a large size, pixels are more visible in the display. Image aspect ratios include 4:3, 16:9, and 16:10. Image ratios determine the dimensions of images displayed by the projector.What types of features are available?
Epson LCD projectors include many useful features, including:
- Built-in speakers: Speakers are built into the device rather than being attached via a cable and jack.
- Ceiling projection: This makes it possible to project an image straight up from a projector onto the ceiling.
- Projection tilt: This offers the ability to tilt an image toward the left or right, so that it is angled at the desired point.
- Rear projection: This allows for display of images out of the back of the projector; security bars help to stabilize the projector on any given screen or surface.
- Tabletop projection: Users can set projector on a table and have it project an image onto a wall in front of it.
Ranges of brightness include 2000 to 2499, 2500 to 2999, 3000 to 3999, 4000 to 4999, 5000 to 7000, and more than 70000 ANSI lumens for the lamps. This factor increases the quality of a picture by adding light and capability for shadows to the images. This factor depends largely on the viewers aesthetic preference. Video input types include composite RCA, HDMI standard, and S-video options.What materials are utilized to make an Epson LCD projector?
A variety of different materials are utilized to create an LCD projector from this brand. Different types of plastic, glass, and metal are the most abundant. Generally, hard plastic makes up the outside casing of the projector while glass creates the lens. Metal parts are concealed inside the projector, including a fan to cool the machine while it works.What are care tips for a projector?
To clean the projector, wipe it down with a soft, clean cloth. Avoid moisture as getting water inside the projector has the ability to damage multiple components. To clean the projectors lens, remove dirt with a soft brush or compressed air. Once the lens is clear of debris, use lens cleaner to remove any smudges or fingerprints. Apply the cleaner to a soft, clean cloth. Let the lens air-dry before using again.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Epson.