Buying an Intel Core 2 PC Desktop Computer
As a speedy processor option with a base frequency of 2.20 GHz and a bus speed of 800 MHz, the Intel Core 2 Duo processor gives HP desktop computers a performance boost that enables you to get more done in less time. Not only do these computers have strong processors, but they have many other helpful features as well.
What Are Some Form Factors to Consider?
Form factor is one way of referring to a computer's design. Fortunately, there are numerous form-factor options when you're selecting among Intel Core 2 Duo models, but you'll need to consider where you'll put your desktop computer, how much space you have, and the features you need for your purposes.
- An all-in-one computer is a wise option when you're short on space. Since the processor and all of the internal components are housed within the monitor, you don't need extra space for multiple components like the tower.
- A mini desktop does have a separate component that houses the HDD and other parts, but it's typically small enough that it doesn't take up much room. You can pair it with the monitor of your choice to customize your setup.
- A traditional tower is another option. This looks more like a traditional setup with a separate monitor, keyboard, and processor tower that you place on a desk or workstation.
What Are Some Features of Core 2 Duo Computers?
HP computers aren't lacking when it comes to features. The Intel Core 2 Duo makes your machine efficient, but other benefits work to enhance your user experience even more to make work or play a pleasure.
- These models run the Windows operating system. The OS varies depending on how new your PC is, but options include Windows XP, Windows 7, or Windows 10.
- Many PCs with an Intel Core 2 Duo system offer multiple connectivity options for peripherals, so you may find a PC with not only an HDMI port but USB ports in the 2.0 or 3.0 configuration to go with mini-USB inputs.
- A computer designed for gaming may come with a built-in NVIDIA graphics card to enhance visuals.
Which HP Models Are Available with Intel Processors?
There are many series of computers to consider that include the Intel design, which means that there are a few to consider.
- The Z2 Mini Workstation is a small form-factor option, but its features are anything but petite. Armed with a 1 TB HDD and 8 GB RAM memory, it's well-suited for graphics and design.
- The Omen offers a 12 GB HDD. Its system speeds along at 2.80 GHz, and it is a good computer for gaming.
- You can also check into an all-in-one design with the Sprout Pro G2. It has a 512 GB hard drive, along with stellar graphics thanks to an NVIDIA GeForce card. It also features the Windows 10 OS and a 23.8-inch display.