Key Facts About the Huawei 8GB Smartphone
The Huawei 8GB smartphone has a large amount of data storage space. This means that you can store a fair amount of photos, videos, and music in the phones internal memory. You can also play video games and download applications without being interrupted on this device.What are the features of a Huawei 8GB smartphone?
The features on smartphones with this amount of internal memory vary by phone model. All of them, however, allow you to download and store data. This means that you can download movies and save your photos for later usage. These phones also come with speakerphones and cameras. Some of the additional functions are:
- 4G data capacity: The fourth generation of data technology for mobile networks that controls your download speed. It determines how accurate the operating system is working, which includes checking emails and watching videos.
- Internet browser: This feature allows you to access the internet and browsers and applications.
- Touchscreen: You can control the actions on your cellphone by touching the screen and pressing on icons that perform tasks.
- Voice-activated dialing: This feature allows you to speak into your phone and make calls without touching the keyboard.
- TTY compatible: A function that assists people with hearing difficulties. It gives them the ability to make phone calls and send text messages.
- Union Y538
- Straight Talk 5 inch
- Ascent P6 Quad Core 4.7 inch
- Honor 4X Android
- Mate MT1-U06
- Honor 4X
- Mercury M886
Huawei 8GB smartphones have internal memory that contains your data and downloads. Some of the data you can take with you wherever you go with the phone include:
- Mobile applications
A gigabyte (GB) is the same as a billion bytes. A byte is a binary unit of measure that is most often used to determine the amount of memory a device has or can hold. When it comes with 8GB of internal memory like that found on these Huawei smartphones, 8GB breaks down like this:
- Approximately 1,500 photos of a standard size, around 800x800 pixels, based on a 10MP camera
- Approximately 750 MP3s (songs), about 4 minutes long recorded at 128 kbps per second
- About 20 minutes of video shot at 1080p at 13 Mbps
Keep in mind that each listing is estimated as if it was the only type of media being saved. Therefore, if you save 750 photos and 10 minutes of video, you only have room for about 375 songs. Apps take up space as well, so any apps that you have running on your phone will cut into the available storage space you have.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Huawei. >