Sculpt Your Body With the Insanity Workout
The Insanity Workout DVD series is a high-intensity training program (HIIT). No equipment other than a jump mat is required to perform the exercises. Keep reading to find out more about the Insanity Workout and how to get it in new or pre-owned condition on eBay.How does the Insanity Workout DVD series work?
The Insanity Workout is a 60-day cardio program that helps you burn calories and sculpt the body. Trainer Shaun T. motivates you to reach your fitness potential. Each set of exercises requires three minutes of workout, followed by 30-second rest periods. This program offers features such as:
- Straightforward moves
- No lifting of heavy equipment
- Structured to help you achieve maximum performance
The plan consists of 10 workout DVDs to help you kick your fitness routine into gear. Shaun T. recommends performing the exercise six days a week for three weeks. In week four, you perform recovery workouts. During the first 30 days, the program consists of a fitness test and five cardio workouts. Here’s what you can expect:
- Fitness Test - Before starting the program, youll need to participate in a 30-minute fitness test and complete a series of exercises like jumping switch kicks and plyo jacks along with power jumps and power knees.
- Plyometric Cardio Circuit - A 40-minute routine, this workout requires you to do pushups, power squats, mountain climbers, and ski jumps.
- Cardio Power and Resistance - Another 40-minute workout, this one focuses on building muscle endurance through squat kicks, shoulder pushups, and hurdle jumps.
- Pure Cardio - This 40-minute routine combines frog jumps, switch kicks, and suicide drills with no rest between exercises.
- Cardio Abs - Only 20-minutes long, this workout routine consists of high-intensity cardio followed by exercises such as leg raises and planks to strengthen the core.
After the first 30 days, workouts become more intense. Conditioning lasts from 20 minutes to 60 minutes, requiring you to perform difficult moves like plyo lunges and pushup jacks. Here’s what phase two of the 60-day program looks like:
- Max Interval Circuit - After the first 30 days, workouts increase to 60 minutes, requiring you to perform difficult moves like plyo lunges, pushup jacks, and side burpees.
- Max Interval Plyo - This DVD focuses on plyometrics training and requires you to do sets of demanding pushups, squats, and core exercises.
- Max Cardio Conditioning - With this non-stop workout, you perform a series of switch kicks, sprints, and suicide jumps along with planks and punches.
- Fast and Furious - This 20-minute workout offers the benefits of a 45-minute routine performed in half the time.