Getting Your Dream Lashes With LiLash
LiLash can help turn thin and wispy lashes into a much, thicker fringe of lashes with regular use. It can help people who have had to rely on false eyelashes get the look they want. If youre planning on using the product on your lashes, the following information can help ensure that youre on the right path.Can LiLash be used when youre already wearing lash extensions?
Many people use Lilash while wearing lash extensions. By using Lilash, youre able to strengthen your eyelashes while youre wearing the extensions, helping cut down on damage and lashes falling out.How long does 2 milliliters of Lilash last?
A 2-milliliter container contains a three-month supply of the treatment. That three-month supply allows you enough time to be able to see if the product works for you. Keep in mind that the three-month supply is intended to be used on your eyelashes only, not the brows or any other parts of the body.What are the key ingredients of Lilash?
There are several key ingredients in this product. They include the following:
- Isopropanol phenylhydroxypentene dihydroxycyclopentylheptenate: This is the prostaglandin analogue that stimulates your eyelashes cell receptors so that theyre in the growth phase for longer periods of time.
- Glycerin: This is the humectant the product used to keep your lashes moist and lush.
- Hydroxethylcellulose: This is an emulsifier that helps thicken lash fibers.
- Sweet almond extract: This is the ingredient that provides nutrients to your lashes follicles.
- Silica: This trace mineral provides deep conditioning to the hair and hair follicles.
- Chlorphenesin: This ingredient wakes up dormant eyelash follicles.
- Hydrolized lupine protein: This protein blocks the production of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), the androgen that causes hair to thin and fall out.
- Caprylyl Glycol: This humectant hydrates lashes by locking in moisture.
Even though Librow and Lilash are made by the same company, they shouldnt be used interchangeably. Librow was created to specifically work on the thick skin and hair of the brow area. You could be risking eye damage by using it on your eyelashes, an area thats much too sensitive.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by LiLash.