Add Some Bling With Stephen Dweck Jewelry
Jewelry can be a nice finishing touch to any outfit. The type of jewelry offered by Stephen Dweck is appropriate for various occasions whether they're formal or more casual. The designer's earrings, bracelets, necklaces, and rings, made of sterling silver, sometimes with gold accents or plating, can be worn individually or put together for a coordinated look.What is sterling silver?
Sterling silver is an alloy, which is a combination of materials. It is 92.5% silver by weight. The remaining components could be a mixture of other metals, but copper is usually used. Pure silver is very soft and malleable; adding the other material(s) makes the product harder and more durable.
Stephen Dweck sterling silver can continue to shine for years. It may need to be polished and cleaned regularly to maintain its appearance.What are some stones used in this jewelry?
There are so many possibilities. Examples of gemstones used in Stephen Dweck jewelry that can be found on eBay include:
- Agate: Agate is a type of microcrystalline quartz and can come in many colors. It has a translucent quality to it, and it can be cut to show off concentric or horizontal layers of color.
- Labradorite: This is a feldspar gemstone that has an iridescent look. It usually has a darker base color with blues, greens, yellows, and reds mixed in.
- Aquamarine: This type of beryl is bluish-green in color and may be opaque, translucent, or transparent.
- Smoky quartz: This comes in darker shades like gray and brown. It can vary from transparent to somewhat opaque.
- Mother of pearl: Also known as nacre, it comes from the inner layer of mollusk shells. It appears bright, whitish, and iridescent.
- Topaz: Topaz used in jewelry, usually transparent, may be clear, blue, yellow, gray, orange, or brown.
These include signature pieces that have been put together by hand. They could have been hand-carved or built by a metalsmith. Many types of gemstones have unique qualities to them, so virtually unlimited combinations of stones could be used in bracelets and other pieces.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Stephen Dweck.